Graduated Ball State University on the Dean’s List with a 3.6 GPA in Video Production with a Minor in Creative Writing.
Specializing in Cinematography, Music Video, Field Recording, Sound Design, and Grip Work.
Knowledgeable in Sony, Canon, Panasonic Camera Workflow and Operation
Live and Studio Audio Production Skills
Grip and Production Assistance Technical Skills
Ability to follow direction and also communicate direction effectively
Adobe Creative Suite, Logic Pro, and Macintosh Operations
Drone Operation (DJI)
Steadicam and Gimbal operation
- Feature Film: Blinked – a Green Eyed Theater Production. Cinematographer. 2016-Premiered in partnership with AMC Theaters in 2017.
- Man With A Cam: Cinematographer for various Corporate and Commercial productions. 2015-now.
- Promotional Video Series for Prohibition Supperclub, Houston: “Eat Me” and “Magnolia City” - Production Designer, Cinematographer and Editor, 2016
- Promotional Video Series for Jean Nicole Rivers: “The Unwanted” Book Trailer and her ongoing series of Microshort Films - Production Designer, Cinematographer and Editor, 2016
- Commercial for Weight Watchers, INC: “Points System Testimonial” Cinematographer. 2016.
- Commercial for Amazon.com: “Nice-Pak: Amazon Partners.” Cinematographer. 2014.
- 6 PSAs for the Indiana Civil Rights Commission for their “We Are All Hoosiers” Campaign. Producer/Director/Cinematographer. 2012.
- Houston Public Media (PBS/NPR Afflilate). Digital and Web Content Producer. 2017-Present
- CW39 KIAH NEWSFIX. MultiMedia Journalist. 2016-2017
- Official Music Festival videographer and BTS documentarian for Day For Night 2015.Now
- Free Press Houston videographer and photographer. 2016-Now.
- Zoomin.TV. Digital Media Outlet for News and Content Based in Storytelling. Video Journalist. 2015-2017
- Internal Development Documentary for the U.S. Air Force. Grip/AC. 2014.
- Historic Muncie: “Minnetrista: A Place for Family and History.” Emmy Award Winning Short Form Non Fiction piece which received the Indiana Governor’s Award. Aired on PBS. Cinematographer. 2013.
- Thunder Soul Orchaestra Concert Documentary (in progress). Cinematographer. 2016-Now
- Concert Video: Straight No Chaser, Live at the Murat. Presented by Live Nation. Cinematographer. 2014.
- Music Video: Separations by Diarrhea Planet. Featured on MTV. Director/Cinematographer. 2013.
- Music Video: Domino Moon by Jacuzzi Boys. Featured on FILTER. Director/Cinematographer. 2013
Vicky Charleston // Director of Houston Public Media Brand Strategy // firstname.lastname@example.org // 713.743.5380
I have been a regular contractor and contributor to Houston Public Media since early 2017. I’ve worked closely with Vicky and exceeded all expectations with my performance in the creative services department and beyond.
Joe Sailer // Cinematographer, Producer, Director // email@example.com // 812.599.5279
Joe and I worked closely together throughout school and after graduation on a multitude of projects. He was a massive influence and a great mentor for me. joesailer.com
Brett Gordeau // Producer, Director // firstname.lastname@example.org // 317.645.3434
Brett and I worked together on a handful of projects around the country which included a production for the US Air Force and some high profile medical projects. simumetrix.com
Courtney Glaude // Writer, Director // email@example.com // 832.387.8926
I worked closely with Courtney on his debut film Pit Stop. He can attest to the amount of experience and skill I have on sets and what I’m able to accomplish with limited budget and time. greeneyedtheater.com
Mark Armes // Writer, Director, Producer // firstname.lastname@example.org // 832.552.6135
Mark represents the Houston Free Press and Freepresstv. I shot along side him at the debut of the Day for Night Music Festival. cargocollective.com/FUNWUNCE
All State – Director of Photography, Neighborhood Agents Campaign, 2014-2015
Zimmer Holdings, INC – Audio / Grip, Internal Knee Surgery Training Video 2014
Gnawbone – Audio / Grip, Independent Film, 2014-2015
Fox Sports – PA / Camera Op, Hoosier Legends 2014
Ball State University – Camera, Audio, Grip, Medical Nursing Video 2014
Endeavor Communications - Teamwork, Corporate Promotional Video 2014
Designer Pages – Audio Operations / Grip, Neocon, WTF Webisodes 1-3 2013-14
Brick TV – Directing / Editing, Various Live Concert Viral Video 2013-2014
Minnetrista: A Place For Family and History – Director of Photography, Piece from the Award Winning Documentary Series, Historic Muncie. Aired on PBS, 2013
The Secret Life of Ethan – Audio / Grip, Independent Television Pilot 2012
MTV – Director / Camera / Editing, Music Video, “Separations” By Diarrhea Planet, Aired on MTV 2013
Filter Magazine – Director / Camera / Editing, Music Video, “Domino Moon” By the Jacuzzi Boys, Aired on MTV in 2013
SXSW – Director / Camera / Editing, Music Video, “Cruel City” by No Coast, Aired on the SXSW Website 2014
The Indiana Civil Rights Commission – Directing / Editing / Camera / Audio, We are Hoosiers PSA Campaign (6 PSAs), 2012
Connor Prairie Interactive Historical Museum– Photography and Marketing Intern, 2012
Various Portrait Photography Freelance Work, 2010-2012